Thursday, January 31, 2013

Kitchen Reno Part 7: Ikea!





I loved Ikea!!  Mom did well and didn't freak out too much since we were going "so far".



Made it home with my new counter tops against my head the whole time but that's OK.


Counters behind me and here is my apron front sink!  I'm so happy!!



Here's a picture I found of how I hope the counters will look after I stain and seal them.  That's also basically the color of my ceiling!


Here is another picture I found of what the sink looks like!


The only thing I really got accomplished today was patching all the holes in the woodwork and I put one more coat of paint on the ceiling.  I think it needs one more and hopefully that'll be it!



Painting tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site.. Kitchen Renovation

    ReplyDelete